Ever travelled with a large group of friends or family and dealt with the headache of organising transport? Planning group travel for a large number of people? Want a greener way to get your party from door to door?
We’re here to help with our step-by-step guide on how to book a coach.
1) First things first… gather all the information you need from your travelling party
- To make your quote as accurate as possible, here’s a short list of things to think about:
- When are you planning to travel?
- Where are you travelling from? (include full address and postcode)
- Where are you travelling to?
- What is the occasion?
- Do you need coach at destination? Or just transfer to A-B.
- How many of you are travelling?
- How much luggage you got?
- What kind of amenities will you be needing onboard? e.g. USB-charger points/toilet/coffee machine/Wi-Fi
Knowing the answers to these questions will give you access to the most accurate quote, leaving no room for any pricey surprises.
2) Browse the fleet of coaches on offer
Coaches come in a many sizes, do you need minibus or tourist coach. Take a look at what level of comfort and accessibility you’ll be needing, as well as the amenities on offer.
3) Fill out a quote form or phone in.
Having as much information to hand as possible allows our sales operators to provide you with an accurate quote.
4) Wait for a sales operator to get in touch.
A sales operator will get in touch with you regarding your coach hire enquiry.
5) Prepare to potentially put down a deposit.
Depending on the requirements of you and your party, you may be required to put down a deposit for your coach hire booking.
6) Complete your coach hire booking.
That’s it, you’re all booked in for your journey! Sit back, relax and enjoy your coach on your day of travel.
Ready to book a coach? Get in touch with your requirements either by…
- Completing the quick quote form.
- Dropping us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or give us a call – +358405733671